Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Moonrise

Let's face it. 2020 has just sucked. But I took a step to make a strong start to 2021. I rejoined the weight management program I did in Boston. I wish I could blame my weight gain on the pandemic. Sure, it was a contributing factor, but the majority of it is from eating too much and not exercising consistently since moving to Arizona. So, I did something about it. 

Yesterday, I joined the weight management program, attended my first class, and ordered new batteries for my scale. Today, I walked for transportation instead of driving. And, best of all, I saw this gorgeous moonrise that I would have missed if I drove!

Upcoming Challenges:
  • getting a minimum of 2000 calories of exercise per week
Today's Gratitude:
  • seeing an amazing moonrise 
  • walking for transportation


No comments:

Post a Comment